What We Do... Is Unique
Our Research-Based Approach
We use specialized lab testing, diet and lifestyle modifications, and nutritional and naturopathic treatments to correct nutrient deficiencies and body-organ system imbalances.
Advanced nutritional treatment at our clinic involves orthomolecular nutrient-diet balancing, adrenal/thyroid balancing, heavy metal reduction, methylation (B12 pathway) balancing, and more.
We are committed to helping you reach your optimal health. We treat the root cause by identifying biochemical and nutrient imbalances and we work to correct body systems that affect physical and mental health.
Working alongside traditional medical practices, we promote a collaborative culture. People can safely and simultaneously take drug medication while doing our protocols.
Individualized Treatment Plans
We are partners in your health. You can expect individualized treatment plans and guidance every step of the way.
To start your path to health we fully explore your health concerns. We provide you with copies of your lab results, a detailed explanation of your results, typed plans, protocol handouts, evidence based references, and custom supplement options. We provide you an analysis of your condition, our best treatment advice, and support on your path to optimal health.
- Comprehensive patient history and symptom assessment
- Targeted blood, hair and urine lab testing
- Clinical Nutrition assessment and treatment
- Food Intolerance Testing (as indicated)
- Evidence-based treatments
- Support to minimize side-effects of medications
- Heavy Metals Analysis
- Assessment of Thyroid Metabolism, Methylation, and Protein Intake
- Use of Nutrient Supplements, Botanicals (where indicated), and Amino Acids
- Individualized monitoring
- Customized treatment plans
- Symptom Tracking
- Custom vitamin-mineral formulations for easy dosing and compliance
Coverage is provided by most extended health insurance providers, amounts vary.